Vos conditions de ventes
This website is operated by Normandie Wine, a French-registered Société par Actions Simplifiée (SAS) whose registered address is 1 L'Enchanterie - 50630 LE VAST, FRANCE and with the following French SIRET number: 532 802 923 00013. Normandie Wine operates this website in conjunction with its selected technology partner.
We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
We have taken every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct, accurate and up to date. However, we take no responsibility whatsoever for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date. Normandie Wine shall not be held liable to any individual or business for any damage or loss which may have occurred from the use of any matter contained on this website.
We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information or products on the Website.
We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Website has links.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright, database rights, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights in and to the content on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, banners, images, buttons, underlying source code and software, is the sole property of Normandie Wine, or the applicable licensor.
Any use (including copying, reproduction, duplication, transmission, or display of the content of this website, without the express written permission of Normandie Wine) for purposes other than the viewing of information or for ordering purposes, is strictly prohibited.
None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without the written permission of the copyright owner. You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial viewing.
We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
Availability of Products
We cannot guarantee availability of all products at all stores. In the unlikely event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages
- All our prices are inclusive of VAT
- Our prices are quoted in euros and can only be guaranteed in euros. An approximate equivalent cost is supplied in pound sterling for informational purposes only. We can not guarantee any prices quoted in sterling as they will be calculated based on the €/£ exchange rate on the day of purchase.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We are not obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
Returns & Cancellations
You may cancel your order for any reason prior to collection and purchase. To cancel, your order, please contact us with details of your order.
If you have any questions on these terms and conditions or your order, please contact us.